With local cases occurring inside WA and the planned opening of borders in February we need to be transitioning our clinics now for COVID19 impact/restrictions to safeguard the health of patients and staff and reduce impact when numbers increase.
Change in appointments from 7th February 2022 till Jun 2022:
• Default appointment mode will be TELEPHONE/ Video – where possible.
Telephone appointment will be the option if patient is unable to complete via video. Telehealth (Video) appointments are feasible with a link sent to SMS, and should have an active internet, compatible browser.
• Face to face appointments are still feasible if clinically indicated or if insisted by patient (and vaccinated)
• Invoices will be sent by EMAIL for payment via Bank Transfer for immediate action via Bank Transfer (no surcharge) or Credit Card link (attracts surcharge).
• Armadale Rooms do not currently have receptionist support, and thus please take seat in the chairs outside the dialysis unit on the first floor for your turn.
• Cancellation Charges of $ 55.00 inc GST (follow up) and $ 110.00 inc GST (For new patients or appointments > 30 min) will apply for cancellations without notice of atleast 48 hours.
For face to face appointments, we would like to bring to your attention the following:
• Masks are required to be worn when you attend your appointment.
• QR Codes & contact registers are located at the entry of each site:
• Please sign in with the app or manually put your details on the register.
• Please sanitise your hands upon entering the Medical Centre and again when you enter our rooms.
• Only one person considered essential to support you at your appointment, for example a carer or translator will be permitted in the consultation rooms and depending on capacity, the waiting room (if we are full, they will need to wait outside the rooms).
• Contactless payment is preferred.
Please do not ATTEND CLINIC if you or the person accompanying you:
• have been in contact with a COVID-19 case or
• waiting a COVID-19 test result or
• been placed in self-quarantine or
• attended an exposure site in the last 14 days or
• have returned from interstate or overseas within the last 14 days or
• have fever, cold/flu symptoms or
• a sudden loss of smell
If you have any of the above, please EMAIL on Wexford.Nephrology@outlook.com or leave message on 9467 6361 (Press 1) for rescheduling appointment.
In order to serve our complex patients with limited support:
• Please avoid cancellation or rescheduling appointments at short notices.
• Please update your contact details: Email, Mobile Phone numbers & Covid vaccination status
• Please do the blood tests 4-5 days before an appointment on the form provided to you during previous appointment (if not done recently with your other practitioners),
• Carry the CURRENT medication profile with note of any changes from last visit,
• Maintain record of your current weight and BP (Home reading, GP or local pharmacy)
• Maintain list of focused questioned to ask during consultation
• Please update us with your vaccination status
(Dialysis and Transplant patients should now have 3 primary and one booster vaccination for COVID 19)
Our contact details:
WEXFORD NEPHROLOGY® (for Murdoch, Armadale, Peel)
Dr Hemant KULKARNI
MBBS, MD, DM (Nephrology), MRCP, FRACP
Suite 27, FIRST FLOOR,
Wexford Medical Centre – St John of God HC
3 Barry Marshall Parade,
MURDOCH WA 6150
Preferred contact method:
Phone (Leave message) – 08 9467 6361 (Press 1)
Fax: 08 6210 1194
Healthlink EDI: kulkarni
FOR PATIENT EDUCATION
We aim to provide support for comprehensive services for ADULTS and children with all KIDNEY & RELATED disorders (including dialysis and transplantation); HYPERTENSION; genetic and inherited renal diseases; and others.
Information planned to transfer from old website shortly include:
- Renal Donor: Info and risks
- Diet in Kidney Disease including potassium, phosphate control, dietary regulation for kidney stones, gout and others
Requesting an appointment and sending documents is now made easy by email us on email@example.com.
Contact for all locations:
Suite 27, Level 1, Wexford Medical Centre
St John of God Health Care
3 Barry Marshall Parade
MURDOCH WA 6150.
PRIVATE INPATIENT ADMISSIONS:
St John of God HC, MURDOCH and
Mount Hospital, PERTH
Suite 27, Level 1, Wexford Medical Centre, St John of God Health Care, 3 Barry Marshall Parade, MURDOCH WA 6150.
Armadale Hospital and Galliers Specialist Centre
1st Floor, F11, 3056 Albany Hwy, ARMADALE WA 6112.
Peel Health Campus, Mandurah
Consulting Suites- North, 110 Lakes Rd, MANDURAH WA 6210.